Sikadur-Combiflex® SG System
The Sikadur-Combiflex® SG System is a versatile, high performance, joint and crack sealing system for construction joints, movement (expansion) joints, connection joints or cracks. The system allows variable and high levels of movement in one or more directions, whilst maintaining a watertight seal.
The Sikadur-Combiflex® SG System consists of a waterproofing tape based on modified flexible polyolefin (FPO) with advanced adhesion properties, available in 2.0 mm thickness. Sikadur®-31 CF Normal is used for bonding the tape in different types of applications.
- Versatile system suitable for many difficult situations
- Highly flexible - high crack and joint bridging ability
- Advanced adhesion, no activation on site required
- Good chemical resistance
- Easy and simple to install
- Suitable for dry and damp concrete substrates
- Good resistance to ageing
- Resistant to UV exposure
- Resistant to root penetration
- Performs well within a wide range of temperatures
- Hot air weldable
- Can be used in contact with potable/drinking water