Sika® Rugasol® C (NZ)
Sika® Rugasol® C (NZ) is an easy to apply product for use on horizontal surfaces of freshly placed concrete with a strength less than 20 MPa. (For concrete strengths greater than 20 MPa, use Sika® Rugasol® C Extra.) It achieves a uniform depth of aggregate exposure to provide a decorative architectural effect and non-slip finish. The retarding compound in Sika® Rugasol® C (NZ) combines with concrete at the surface to delay the normal hydration of cement for a depth of approximately 3 ‐ 6mm.
- Sika® Rugasol® C (NZ) provides the opportunity for decorative finishes to concrete around the home, civic amenities, commercial buildings, shopping plazas etc.
- Sika® Rugasol® C (NZ) can be used in conjunction with many different natural aggregates, creating the opportunity for a wide range of colours and texturing effects to be achieved
- Concrete with an exposed aggregate surface will provide excellent non skid properties, offering a surface that is both decorative and functional
- Sika® Rugasol® C (NZ) is ideally suited for use on large areas of concrete such as driveways, footpaths and patios to remove the appearance of plain concrete
- Sika® Rugasol® C (NZ) provides an economical surface preparation to concrete that will be overlaid with a plaster or epoxy screed. This eliminates the need for sandblasting or scabbling