SikaCeram®-240 Rapid is a grey polymer modified, cementitious, fast setting, frost resistant floor and wall tile adhesive with reduced slip. For small, medium ceramic tiles in residential and commercial wet and dry environments. Suitable for bonding all types of ceramic to all types of absorbent / non – absorbent construction material substrates. Layer thickness <10,0 mm. Indoor and outdoor use. EN 12004: Classification - C2 FT. Product can also be used for spot-fixing indoor insulating panels.
- Bonding floor and wall tiles
- Frost resistant
- No vertical slip, high slump resistance and grab
- Smooth application
- Typical bonding substrates: Anhydrite, cementitious, ceramic, gypsum
- Spot-fixing indoor insulating panels of polystyrene, polyurethane foam and glass / rock wool.
- Low emissions
- Suitable for heated floors (Water systems)